Friday, May 4, 2018

Ten Tips for Being More Truthful
Barbara A. Lewis
Wife, mother, religious worker, national award-winning author and educator  
The Ten Tips
  1. Make a commitment to tell the truth.
  2. Tell someone about your commitment.
  3. Think before you give a dishonest answer, explanation, sarcasm, or reason.
  4. Be careful of when and how you use exaggeration, sarcasm, or irony.
  5. Be careful not to twist the truth or leave out part of it.
  6. Don't indulge in little white lies.
  7. Watch out for silent lies.
  8. When you catch yourself lying, throw your mouth into reverse.
  9. Talk to yourself.
  10. Treat yourself when you tell the truth

   The "Ten tips for being more truthful" by Barbara A. Lewis is a list about how to be a good honest person. It teaches you not to lie and be careful when it comes to being sarcastic. This is good because there are times when you are talking to your friends and you are jokingly sarcastic with them but you never tell them you are joking. By reading these tips you learn how to control that and always reveal the truth so it does not continue on. Learning about these tips will benefit me in many ways. Such as improving my qualities of being an always honest person. I am working on number four of the ten tips. This is helpful because there are times when my friends think I am actually being serious when in reality I am just being sarcastic. I will incorporate this into my life planning goal journal to remind myself to always be an honest person. Being 100% honest is the best thing someone can be.  

                                     Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                          Class Evaluation 1.   Some things that I liked about this class is the way I an...